Buy now, pay later
Introducing afterpay - Shop now and pay later.
SHOP NOW. ENJOY NOW. PAY OVER TIME.
IN 4 SIMPLE PAYMENTS AVAILABLE INSTANTLY AT CHECKOUT
Get what you want now and pay it off over 4 x fortnightly payments.
Your order is shipped out straight away.
afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your online purchases. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fornightly. Find out more below...
You simply need:
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service:
- Add your item(s) to cart and checkout as normal
- In checkout, select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you.
- If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions, please visit the Afterpay website.
Can I return my order if I have paid for it using zipPay or Afterpay?
Yes, you are eligible to return your order through our normal returns process, in accordance with our Returns Policy. You will be refunded through your zipPay or Afterpay account.
Shop now and pay later with zipPay
The Chic Nest has teamed up with Zip Pay to let you buy now and pay later for the items you love online!
Zip Pay is a safe, simple, and convenient payment option (powered by Zip Money) allowing you to make sure you never miss a style today and give you flexibility to pay over time for your purchases.
Key features and benefits:
- Shop without a credit card
- Flexible repayments - pay weekly, fortnightly, or monthly
- Reusable shopping amount
- Easy sign-up via Facebook or PayPal
- Always interest-free
How Zip Pay works
- Select Zip Pay at checkout: Create your account in seconds and confirm purchase
- Order is processed as normal: Your order will be shipped out - no waiting!
- Log into your Zip Pay account to set up repayments: Full flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Pay for your items by the last day of the next month with no fees!
- $6/month service fee applies if purchase not paid in full by scheduled due date.
Learn about how you can buy now and pay later with Zip Pay
- To create your Zip Pay account, simply choose Zip Pay at checkout or get pre-approved now.
- All you need is a social media account (we won't post to your account) and to confirm the details that you would normally enter when shopping online.
- Subject to approval, this process takes only seconds after which you can complete your purchase and pay as it suits you!
- Once you're approved for your Zip Pay shopping account, you can continue to reuse it as much as you'd like.
Who can create a zipPay account?
Anyone who is over 18 years of age and an Australian citizen may be eligible for a zipPay account.
What account limits are available with zipPay?
When a customer applies for an account they are allocated a limit up to $1,000. Account limits available to customers are $250, $500 or $1,000. The customer's limit is automatically assigned at account creation and determined by our risk and credit lending policy.
What is the minimum repayment required each month?
The minimum payment required each month is $40 (or balance outstanding, if less than $40), however you can set your repayments higher if you wish to pay the purchase off quicker.
How do I make my repayments?
To ensure you never miss a payment you can setup a direct debit to automatically make your repayments. You can set this to run for as much as you like and as often as you like (as long as you pay at least the minimum of $40/month, or balance outstanding)
Additionally, you can make a one-off payment anytime by logging into your zipPay Digital Wallet and selecting 'Make a Payment'. Payments can be paid online by debit card, credit card or Bpay.
When is my payment due & what costs are involved?
Zip Pay will send you a statement at the start of each month outlining any transactions made and balance owing. You will have until the end of the month to pay off your purchases in full to remain fee free. However, a $6 monthly account fee will be chargeable by Zip Pay if you do not pay off the balance of your account in full by the due date.
Once you have repaid your balance down to $0, the account will simply remain open waiting for you to use again to make additional purchases with no fees.
What if my account limit does not cover the cost of the purchase?
You will be prompted to make a co-payment before completing the purchase. The co-payment can be made using either a debit or credit card at the time of purchase.
Can I get an account limit increase?
Yes. All customers are eligible for a limit increase after three months of activity on the account, up to a maximum of $1,000. A good repayment history would be beneficial to a limit increase assessment.
Are there any additional fees charged for using a zipPay account?
A monthly service fee of $6.00 applies. This fee is waived if the balance is paid by the due date. No balance, no fees.
Call 1300 ZIPPAY (1300 947 729) Email: email@example.com For more information visit the zipPay website