FAQ - Friendship Balls
1. How big is a Friendship Ball?
Each ball is approximately 10cm in diameter. The photos below should assist in showing scale. Although each ball is handmade and unique, every ball design is very similar in size.
2. How fragile are they, will they break during postage?
The Friendship Ball itself is not as fragile as it may look and they are extremely well packaged to avoid breakage (we can't stress enough how well packaged they are!!). A breakage is highly unlikely but rest assured, in the unlikely event of breakage or damage in transit, we will send a replacement item immediately.
3. Is each ball different?
Yes, as they are all handmade (mouth blown individually), each ball is unique so depth of colours and patterns can vary with each ball.
4. Is the metal stand included?
Yes it is, each ball comes with the metal stand, affirmation card and gift box.
5. What are the balls made from?
The Friendship Balls are all made from glass.
6. Can I send a Friendship Ball directly to someone else? Is the invoice or price included with the order?
Yes, you can send direct to another person, just enter the recipient's name and address in the shipping details. You can even include a free gift tag and message with your order at checkout. We never include prices or invoices with the the order - invoices are emailed directly to the purchaser as soon as the order is placed.
We ship Australia wide (and overseas) for $6.95 for orders under $75 and free for orders over $75. You can upgrade to Express Post for $9.95.
7. Can we provide custom made colours or designs? Can we customise the affirmation card?
Unfortunately no, we are unable to provide custom colours or designs or customised affirmation cards.
8. What affirmation cards are available?
We have friend, mother, sister, grandparent or daughter only. Unfortunately these are the only options available at this time. Each item is listed as a separate product, so you simply look through the Friendball Collection to find the style and type (Mother, Friend, Daughter, Grandparent or Sister) that you would like.
9. Do they light up?
No, they do not light up but we do sell Glow Lights which are also glass blown, egg shaped and do light up inside with LED lights. You can find these here.
10. What do our customers say about Friendship Balls? Read some of our reviews below...